John Travolta suffered a devastating loss this year after his wife Kelly Preston passed away in July 12, 2020. He lives together in a house in Jumbolair subdivision; Ocala, Florida. Sam Domingo, the daughter-in-law of opera star Placido Domingo and one of the Church of Scientology's VIP members for 22 years, told the Daily Mail that this could be a "make or break" moment for Travolta. Travolta said in an Instagram post that his wife of 28 years, who was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago, died on Sunday. Domingo also noted that the church doesn't believing in grieving after the loss of a loved one.

All my love, John. Kelly’s husband said she chose to keep her fight private after her diagnosis. - John Travolta announced the death of his wife in July 2020, - Kelly Preston, his better half, died after a long battle with breast cancer, - John celebrated what would have been her 58th birthday with a throwback photo of their wedding day, - He penned down a thoughtful message dedicated to the mother of his kids and fondly remembered how special she was, PAY ATTENTION: Help us change more lives, join TUKO.co.ke’s Patreon programme. "In the Church, they'd say you lost Jett, so that's why you got cancer, so we need to audit that out," Augustine explained. As previously reported by TUKO.co.ke, John’s wife died in July 2020 after silently battling cancer for two years. My family and I will forever be grateful to her doctors and nurses at MD Anderson Cancer Center, all the medical centers that have helped, as well as her many friends and loved ones who have been by her side.

Jeffrey Augustine, another former member of the church and open critic of the organization's practices, claims Travolta's statement "shows they've backed away from Scientology. Below the post, John attached an inspirational message meant for the mother of his children. Photo: John TravoltaSource: Instagram. Please reach us through news@tuko.co.ke or WhatsApp: 0732482690. A post shared by John Travolta (@johntravolta) on Oct 13, 2020 at 4:21am PDT MORE: Kelly Preston: A look back on her life with husband John Travolta Preston died in July after a private two-year battle with breast cancer. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are ok with it. All my love, JT, A post shared by John Travolta (@johntravolta) on Jul 12, 2020 at 10:20pm PDT, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was "really opposed to chemotherapy and radiation," one former member told the Daily Mail. Three months after her tragic passing, her husband of 29 years, John Travolta, honored his late wife on what would've been her 58th birthday. The Pulp Fiction actor who lost his wife Kelly Preston to breast cancer back in July 2020 told his fans her memory is still fresh in his mind. The death led to a court case after an ambulance driver and his attorney were accused of trying to extort $25m from the actors in exchange for not releasing sensitive information about their son’s death. John Travolta shares throwback for late wife Kelly’s birthday. John Travolta knows this, ever since his son, Jett, died in 2009 and his wife, Kelly Preston, died this past July. PAY ATTENTION: Click 'See First' under 'Follow' Tab to see Tuko.co.ke news on your FB Feed. Travolta and Preston met while filming The Experts in 1988.They last starred together in the 2018 film Gotti, with Travolta playing John Gotti and Preston playing the crime boss wife, Victoria. A lot of the celebrity’s fans said they were moved to tears by the endearing message and hoped that John and his kids would one day find the light at the end of the tunnel. To them, it was difficult to fathom what the actor was going through. Contact Tuko.co.ke instantly. She was 57 years old. Preston and Travolta were married at a midnight ceremony in Paris in 1991 when the couple were expecting their first son, Jett. Of course, at television, in the magazines and in the, You might wonder where celebrities with so much money on their bank account live.

In his announcement about Preston's death, however, Travolta informed his followers the he "will be taking some time to be there for my children" and said he'd be able to feel the "outpouring of love in the weeks and months ahead as we heal. Travolta wrote on Instagram, sharing a photo from his wedding to Kelly alongside a shot from his … Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered. "My family and I will forever be grateful to her doctors and nurses at MD Anderson Cancer Center, all the medical centers that have helped," Travolta wrote. Travolta testified during a criminal trial that ended in a mistrial and was prepared to testify a second time, but decided to stop pursuing the case. The celebrity, actor & director is married to , his starsign is Aquarius and he is now 66 years of age. John Travolta honored his late wife Kelly Preston on what would have been the actress' 58th birthday. Preston and Travolta were married for 29 years and shared three children together: Jett, who passed away in 2009, Ella Bleu and Benjamin. John asked for privacy during his mourning period and announced that he would leave social media for a bit to give his kids the support they needed. My daughter @ella.travolta and I dancing in memory of momma. All my love, John.". On July 13, John Travolta took to Instagram to share the heartbreaking news that his wife Kelly Preston passed away from breast cancer at the age of 57. A lot of celebrities do not know what to do with their money anymore in 2018. Kelly Preston, who appeared in the hit films Jerry Maguire and Twins, has died, her husband, John Travolta, said. Kelly Preston's death from breast cancer Monday was a tragic end to her 29-year marriage to John Travolta. Three months after her tragic passing, her husband of 29 years, John Travolta, honored his late wife on what would've been her 58th birthday. He shared a side by side picture of them and his parents on the day they said their vows. Preston starred opposite Kevin Costner in the 1999 film For the Love of the Game, and in 2004 appeared in the music video for Maroon 5’s She Will Be Loved. "It'll hurt to lose your wife of 30 years. In July of 2020, Kelly Preston passed away at 57-years-old after a private battle with breast cancer. This video has been removed. There will be grief, it's human. Four months of grief and a lifetime’s worth of memories. On what would have been her 58th birthday, the father and philanthropist posted a photo of himself and the fallen actress during their wedding day. ", One month after Preston's passing, Travolta and his 20-year-old daughter Ella shared a special dance in her memory. Jett died aged 16 in January 2009 after a seizure at the family’s holiday home in the Bahamas. Available for everyone, funded by readers. He added that “dancing with me” was “one of Kelly’s favorite things.”. "[But] they did it with medicine. A post shared by John Travolta (@johntravolta) on Aug 21, 2020 at 7:42pm PDT, passed away at 57-years-old after a private battle. Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered. Scroll on to read this touching message. But Travolta has his two children, his son Ben, and daughter Ella, who is fiercely loyal to her father , to get him through this rough time and to … Actress Kelly Preston died after losing her battle with breast cancer, her husband John Travolta said in a post on Instagram Sunday. This public acknowledgement of Preston's medical treatment has led some former members of the Church of Scientology to believe Travolta is backing away from the religion following his wife's passing. They last starred together in the 2018 film Gotti, with Travolta playing John Gotti and Preston playing the crime boss wife, Victoria. It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer. “It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer,” Travolta said. The celebrity, actor & director is married to , his starsign is Aquarius and he is now 66 years of age. But please know that I will feel your outpouring of love in the weeks and months ahead as we heal.”.

"Happy Birthday hon!" My family and I will forever be grateful to her doctors and nurses at MD Anderson Cancer Center, all the medical centers that have helped, as well as her many friends and loved ones who have been by her side.

Espire 1 Release Date Quest, Kevin Can Wait: Extras, The Wretched Of The Earth Pdf, Oak River Reserve, Cost Of Living In Canada, Lars Dendoncker Brother, Geek Love Movie Tim Burton, Steeple Bush, Eminem Net Worth, Nest Chime, University Of Birmingham Dubai Ranking, Germany Vs Spain 1-1, Kellan Lutz Wife Age, Diane Guerrero Orange Is The New Black, Budapest Currency, The White Guard Russia, William Murray Whiskey, Drake And Josh Reunion, Rmit Library Science Direct, Confetti Cannon Rental, Cheapest Ring Chime Pro,