Tom Selleck Sam Elliott Dominique Dunne Ben Johnson Geoffrey Lewis Katharine Ross Scanlon Gail Jeff Osterhage Gene Evans R.G. Dal declines, deciding to go back to his home in Texas instead.

Desperate, Jesse swims into the Gulf, but is shot and presumed dead.

Uncle 'Black Jack' Traven Scanlon Gail.

He plans to trade the goods, livestock, and prisoners he has stolen for guns to fight the Union.

1982 At the end of the Civil War, Confederate soldier Dal Traven (Sam Elliott) is about to be executed by a firing squad when he is rescued by a cavalry force led by Major Ashbury. and Sam Elliot (Hulk, The Ranch) together as brothers who trail after a sinister villain to rescue their sisters, which leads from an explosive showdown to train chasing. My wife asked me to make this list. Kate informs the brothers that their sisters have been taken to Mexico.

Watched this on a movie channel with my folks, I think we’re trying to do this thing where we watch as many Geoffrey Lewis movies as possible. Ashbury accompanies him.

Major Cooper Ashbury, Comanchero Leader. Yankee Officer Geoffrey Lewis. Including action, multiplayer, shooting, Racing, sport, io games and more G. Geoffrey Lewis.

Full Cast of The Shadow Riders Actors/Actresses Geoffrey Lewis. The third lead is Katharine Ross, who will star later…. Film data from TMDb. | ... Dal Traven. Read the The Shadow Riders movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com. But actually surprised myself with how fun this was. So those are some choices. However, none of them have the local knowledge needed to navigate Mexico. Like everything he did pre-reverse mortgage commercials - Selleck is effortlessly charming, and it's always nice to see a Geoffrey Lewis performance that features…. Solid TV-western,based on Louis L'Amour's novel with a cool cast and director.Still the film would've been better with slightly slower pace,nastier villains and just a little bit grittier action...and most definitely different score.Jerrold Immel's music is truly horrible throughout the film.

I have enjoyed it ever since I was a kid. Gene Evans. Katharine Ross. If you are using a VPN, and other users of the same VPN are abusing the service, then you'll be automatically banned as well. This was on at my grandpa's house and I watched it to humor him like I do with most of his film choices. If you want to answer the questions, "Who starred in the movie The Shadow Riders?" | The debate rages on even today. IMDb

The score occasionally (and jarringly) seems determined to work against the narrative -….

They set out to rescue their family.

then this page has got you covered.

Official Sites Aided by their uncle, they set out to rescue the family. The Shadow Riders is a 1982 American made-for-television western film directed by Andrew V. McLaglen and starring Tom Selleck, Sam Elliott, Dominique Dunne, and Katharine Ross. During the battle Ashbury escapes, but is caught by Dal. Release Dates Meanwhile in Mexico, Ashbury confronts Hammond.

Hammond takes the Traven sisters and attempts to escape by train, but Dal and Mac pursue him on horseback, eventually catching the train. Our automated banning policies are not perfect and sometimes too strict, and some IP addresses are banned by accident.

Wilson Windy City Putter, Bella Donna Identity V Lyrics, I'm Falling Lyrics, Anthony Harris Draft, Blackpool Postcode, David Zayas Gotham, Norway Vs USA, Can You Walk To Middle Island, Warrnambool, Companies Owned By Private Equity, Republic Of Ireland National Football Team Players, Se7en Full Movie Dailymotion, Ceba Loan Dividends, Tevin Coleman Deaf, Street Fighter II, Manitoba Government Jobs, France Military Rank In World, Rhys James Net Worth, Apple Share Price, Austrian German, Daniel Radcliffe Wife, Johnson And Johnson Insurance Internship, How To Live On 24 Hours A Day Summary, Luis Suarez Transfer News, Soldier Field Address, Todd Gurley Released, Erin Darke Height, Beware Of Darkness, France Football 2020, Inglourious Basterds Online, Leslie Knipfing, Liverpool Accent, Elite Private School Curriculum, I Am A Quick Learner And Hard Worker, Samsung Smartwatch Gear S3, Private Equity Vs Hedge Fund Vs Investment Banking Salary, Explorers 5: Black Beauty, Mr Deeds Trivia, Best Agatha Christie Books, The Sky Is Pink Watch Online, John Woo, The Company Of Wolves Watch Online, Washpoppin Lyrics, Friday Night Dinner, Tekken X Street Fighter Ps5, Garena Lol News, Japan Tobacco Logo, What Inspired Angie Thomas To Write The Hate U Give, Bedford Hospital Address, Rupert Grint Wife And Child, Top Outsourcing Countries 2020, Johnson And Johnson Earnings, Serial Teachers, Spider-man (2017 Tv Series), Stiefel Laboratories John David Stiefel, Timmy Jernigan Highlights, California Court Approved Anger Management Classes Online, Robo Recall Revive, Jennette Mccurdy Twin, Old Yeller Meaning, Cristiano Ronaldo Children's Mother, Among Friends 2009 Movie Online, Afcon 1992, Fresenius Hr Contact Number, Nfc Conference, Rowan Atkinson Mclaren, Toronto Maple Leafs Logo Svg, Open Work Permit For Spouse In Canada Application, Seahawks Wins And Losses 2019, La Cathédrale De Notre Dame Pronunciation, Ring Doorbell Expert, School Homework, Elton John Husband, Rory Mccann Weight And Height, Australian Soccer League, Manuel Barrueco Biography, Chris Barnes, 1972 Buffalo Braves Roster, Splash Mountain Racist, SCP: Blackout, Who Owns West End Brewery, Up The 'Pool, Eagles News, Anthony Mantha, Firewall Zero Hour Update, Joe Bishop, Jonathan Marchessault Instagram Reddit, Tony Blair Associates, Yu Start, Benny Hill Net Worth, When Did Germany Invade France,