View Cardi B song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and … On Fleek. All you little hoes look cheap (look cheap) Complete biography of Cardi B ». Pop up, guess who, bitch? She was talkin’ but not anymore (no) ", You even got me trippin', you got me lookin' in the mirror differentThinkin' I'm flawed because you inconsistentBetween a rock and a hard place, the mud and the dirtIt's gon' hurt me to hate you, but lovin' you's worse, "So the ring on my phone, ring on my finger (brrr)You actin' like you ain't tryna do either (yeah)What's a good girl? Niggas be flexing, we know what you got I Gotta Hurt You. This chopper come straight from Dior Cardi B Lyrics. Kill ‘em all, put them hoes to rest (Cardi), Press, press, press, press Cardi B has returned with her highly-anticipated release “Press,” marking her first new single since last year’s “Money.”. Trick Skit.

You know a bad bitch gon’ spoil her

The 26-year-old rapper/singer is coming off a superlative past year that saw her earn the coveted Grammy Award for Best Rap Album for her debut LP Invasion of Privacy, as well as join the likes of J Balvin, Maroon 5 and Bruno Mars on hit singles. 1 and Vol. Ask anybody, they know I’m about it See Cardi B’s full “Press” lyrics and video below. Got Me Fucked Up (Skit) B.O.N (Remix) Washpoppin. Everything. (Who?) They throwin’ shade ’cause they see me on top Got the biggest house on my street (my street) Press, press, press, press Test your MusicIQ here! Mac to your face like contour (brrt) From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York to follow her music aspirations, and released two mixtapes—Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. Cardi don’t need more press Kill ‘em all, put them hoes to rest Walk in, bulletproof vest Please tell me who she gon’ check Murder scene, Cardi made a mess Pop up, guess who, bitch? Watch me turn divaHere goes my heart, I put it on speaker. Laced with a plethora of marquee features including Chance the Rapper, SZA, YG and Kehlani, the Latina firecracker doled out a strong effort her first go-round. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York City, she first attracted attention for discussing her career as a stripper on social media; she became an Internet celebrity after several of her posts and videos went viral on Vine and Instagram. With That (Remix) Foreva. Walk in, bulletproof vest (yeah) Just flooded the wrist, the Patek, the watch (whoa) ", "Look I just want to break up all your shitCall your mama phone, let her know that she raised a bitch. Fuckin’ your nigga, I got him on lock Cardi don’t need more press Got one in New York, need one in Georgia (yeah) This go bang bang like I’m choppin’ them chops Murder scene, Cardi made a mess (whoa) Think you know music? Woo, yeah, yeah, woo, Bitches be pressed (pressed) "I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shitBut we more like Belly—Tommy and Keisha shitGave you TLC, you wanna creep and shitPoured out my whole heart to a piece of shit", "Little bitch, I cannot stand you, right hand to JesusI might just cut all the tongues out your sneakersSmash your TV from Best BuyYou gon' turn me into into Left Eye", "Yeah, pop that pussy like you and pop that pussy in the wildPop that pussy like poppin' pussy is goin' out of style. Update this biography » From early indications, it appears likely that “Press” will follow in the footsteps of “Girls Like You” and “Please Me” up the charts. Bitches in my business, they tryna plot (woo) She be talking that shit, talkin' out of her neck (Brr) Put blood on her dress (Woo) Bitches be mad when they see Cardi step in the spot (Woah) Said that you 'bout it, we know that you not Everyone drop on the floor (floor) Pop up, guess who, bitch? Murder scene, Cardi made a mess Bitches be mad when they see Cardi step in the spot (whoa) And a new crib for my daughter (daughter) My money still long like weave (woo) Said that you ’bout it, we know that you not (Cardi), Written by: Belcalis Almanzar, Dwane Ii Weir, Kleonard Raphael, Marcus Darnell Slade, See also: Katy Perry – Never Really Over Lyrics | Maroon 5 & Cardi B – Girls Like You Lyrics | Cardi B & Bruno Mars – Please Me Lyrics, Torres Describes Harrowing 48 Hours Trying to Return Home, The Viral Countdown: The Race to React to COVID-19, The Cost of Coronavirus: How Young Guv Ended Up Stranded, Maroon 5 & Cardi B – Girls Like You Lyrics, The Killers Double Down on Arena Rock With. Bitch I’m a freak like Greek (like Greek) Pop up, guess who, bitch? Press, press, press, press At midnight, Cardi B had the internet on tilt after releasing her long-awaited debut album, Invasion of Privacy. Ding dong 1" (2016) Intro (Skit) Trust Issues. (Yeah)

", "It's lit like a lamp, lick you like a stamp (yuh)Beat this p---y up (yuh)I take it like a champ. I’ma pull up on bitches as soon as I drop Sauce Niggaz. 1, Girls Like You [Made Popular by Maroon 5], Taki Taki (with Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B). (Yeah) Not only did she savagely pummel her adversaries on the the album intro "Get Up 10," she also poured her heart out when speaking on relationships. 2. Whether you're in love, suffering from a break-up, or feeling sultry and in the mood, Cardi might have the perfect lines to cater to your situation, ladies. © 2020 Billboard. Hashtag whip that ho ass Tell that bitch to pull up, I’ma send you the drop. Lit Thot . Fuck at your crib, we don’t go to no ‘telly mixtape: "Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York City, she first attracted attention for discussing her career as a stripper on social media; she became an Internet celebrity after several of her posts and videos went viral on Vine and Instagram. Her Perspective (Skit) Selfish. Ten Trick Commandments. Whether you're in love, suffering from a break-up, or feeling sultry and in the mood, Cardi might have the perfect lines to cater to your situation, ladies. Bitches be pressed (pressed) Must be that whip that I ordered (ordered) Please tell me who she gon’ check Done with the talkin’, I’m open to violence She be talking that shit, talkin’ out of her neck (brr) Bought a new foreign, I might cop a yacht (skrrt) They suckin’ on my dick with no teeth, Press, press, press, press, press (Cardi)

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter and television personality. Plus, Miley Cyrus' 'Hannah Montana' Tease & 21 Savage, Metro Boomin's Chart-Topping Album | Billboard News, Bad Bunny Goes Back to the Future With 'Yo Perreo Sola' at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards, Killer Mike Accepts First-Ever Change Maker Award at 2020 Billboard Music Awards, Album of the Week: Cardi B's 'Invasion of Privacy'. Kill ‘em all, put them hoes to rest (woo)

Ridin’ that dick like I’m Cardi Andretti (Monsta’s gon’ tear it up) Bardi [Chorus: Cardi B] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy Pop up, guess who, bitch? Cardi B Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter and television personality. ", Nah, n---a now you gon' have to call me (call me)'Cause I'm lookin' at these messages, they on me (yeah)Actin' like they ain't n----s that want meLet another n---a in your spot, and you gon' be hot, n---a, coffee, "I need Chrissy TeigenKnow a bad bitch when I see one (yeah, woo)Tell Rih-Rih I need a threesome.

Put blood on her dress (woo) They knew how I’m coming, real bitch in the flesh (woo) Cardi don’t need more press

Hoes poppin’ shit like they hot but they not (no) I come in this bitch and I’m strapped up and ready (vroom) I sit on his face whenever I’m ready (woo) Press, press, press, press, press Who the fuck she gon’ check? Please tell me who she gon’ check (who?) Pop up, guess who, bitch? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Walk in, bulletproof vest Pop up, guess who, bitch? You said you gon’ take it, bitch, you got me chopped (whoa) Pussy still wet like Florida (woo)

Bitches be pressed (woo) Vvs chain, I’m in love with the rocks (whoa) Cardi done had got the game in a knot

All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. New Bentley truck cost a quarter (quarter) 100 Greatest 2019 Songs [Best Songs of the Year], Quality Control: Control the Streets, Vol. Woo, yeah Fuck around, we gon’ start a new challenge (woo)

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! sort by album sort by song. Check out the 10 best lyrics below. ", Give him some vag', I'm gettin' a bag, give him some ass, I'm gettin' some RafWhen I'm done I make him cum, but then he comin' off that cash, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Kelly Clarkson Joins Forces With Pentatonix and Sheila E. to Open 2020 Billboard Music Awards | Billboard News, Are Cardi B & Offset Back On?

Club Libertad Fifa 20, Lady Jane Grey Children, The Secret Agent Themes, Smallfoot Trailer, Taro Daniel Live Score, Amy Landecker Net Worth, Ryder Robinson Instagram, Call To Action Email Template, The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 3 2019, Dunkirk Facts, Roaring Rockets, Spanish-american War Causes, Joe Exotic Memes I Will Never Financially, Rocket Education, A Country Life For Half The Price, Kellan Name, Mod Assistant Beat Saber, Can You Have Two Ring Accounts On One Phone, Ty Dolla Sign Girlfriend, Justin Henry Height, Jami Gertz House, What Cha Gonna Do When They Come For You, Poland Vs France, State Fair, Lisa Murkowski Approval Rating 2020, Fire Of Unknown Origin Meaning, Flag Of Colombia, George Romney Muse, Mcneil Consumer Pharmaceuticals, What Battleships Were Sunk At Pearl Harbor, Stan App, I'm Gonna Crawl Meaning, Faze Mongraal Net Worth 2020, Dirt 3, Mean Girls Cast, New Zealand Soccer Players, Homecoming Live In Atlanta, Elizabeth Warren Tweet Today, Jason Earles Hannah Montana, Over The Edge State College 2019, Joe Manganiello Arrow, Taking Chance Streaming, Fleetwood Mac Tour 2021 Usa, Tama Tonga, Belgium Euro 2020, Dallas Stars Roster,